Advisors on Twitter
Follow Volleyball Advisors and many other volleyball enthuasiasts on
We use Twitter to deliver the best volleyball training and
coaching information in the web to you.
clicking the links we share you can read interesting articles and blogs
posts about volleyball training, nutrition, sports psychology, etc.
What is Twitter?
- Twitter allows person to post short under 140
gets delivered for the people who are “following you” (It is similar
to “adding a friend” on Facebook or Myspace).
- Twitter is a fun tool to keep in touch with
your friends. For example you can tell your friends
- how your
volleyball tournament is
- how many kills you got in the
- Besides for volleyball information sharing, we
use Twitter outside the
volleyball regularly – we use it to keep in touch with our friends and
Why do we use Twitter?
Our purpose is to be more than a cold website in the web – we are
forming an interactive volleyball community and Twitter allows us to
interact with you and deliver constant volleyball updates to you.
How to start using Twitter?
1. Sign up
2. Follow the person
After you have signed up and following us….
We may post on Twitter:
..and you get that update immediately.
- “we just found a great article about Misty May
- “We just caught an interview with Tom Logan, it
is posted at www…..”
- “Check out this volleyball training website.
Nice volleyball drills
listed on www….”
Where the message is delivered?
You can choose the way the posts (Tweets) are delivered to you.
- You can receive posts into
your twitter website account when you log in, or
- you can order posts into your email box, or
- you can order posts directly into your cell
phone (mobile phone)
How to Find Volleyball Advisors on Twitter?
Our twitter username is volleyball_fan and you find us by clicking the
badge below, or copying and pasting the URL into your browser.
posts on Twitter by Volleyball Advisors
More about Twitter and other microblogging tools
I am sure you are familiar with Twitter or other popular
microblogging and messaging tools, but here is a little bit more
information how they function.
- Twitter is a microblogging tool which allow
person to post short under 140 character posts.
- People who choose to “follow” this particular
person are able to receive his/her posts.
- It is your choice how you want the Twitter
posts (called Tweets) to be delivered to you.
- Standard delivery method is to get Tweets on
your account at Twitter website.
- Or you can have them delivered to your email
address or even your cell phone (mobile phone).
- Twitter allows you to send messages to your
friends and family – and receive messages from
them. You can also send private messages, which are only seen by the
person you sent them to.
Twitter to deliver volleyball and training information to our
followers. Follow Us!
More information about the Twitter at
from Volleyball Advisors on Twitter to
Volleyball Game Pages
From Volleyball Advisors on Twitter to www.VolleyballAdvisors.com
Join us on Facebook, Twitter..